Tuesday, October 9, 2012

assignment 10

They use something called sina.com which was posted off of chinas largest new portal. In china they have alot more people so internet will become a problem i think for them just because the number of users they have so many it could overload. Butthe number of Chinese Internet users is quickly reaching 80 million—surpassing the number of members of the Chinese Communist Party. This is a good thing I think because i want to see china go democratic because I dont believe in communist i think its wrong and hurts the people around it. I got that information with the numbers off the first article The Rising Tide of Internet Opinion in China. In china they are doing the same thing as us over the intrenet when the flood hit millions of people hit the web to talk about it get the word out for help and show care about it. Just as we would do over here. We use social media just about the same way they do but i think we just might have allitle more freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment