Monday, October 29, 2012
service
Saturday at service i tutored a 1st grader named reander, he was a shy quiet kid. He started talking to me after i talked to him some more. It was sad he couldn't read that well and his writing was not good. He wouldn't be able to read some lines and words and for some things he would just make words up. In his writing his p's looked like q's and had his b's and d's switched up. I had him work on writing those the alphabet and I kept making him read because i wanted him to get it down. I wouldn't want my child not to be able to read or write. Im glad that he is going to this tutoring and i wish the best for him in the future. I see him here every week so thats good that he is staying with it and he's a good kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment