Friday, September 7, 2012

500 word reflection of social justice


500 word reflection of social justice

            In digital media my topic is digital media and social justice. Our first assignment we have to write about social justice and its meanings. There were many similarities and differences in the definitions I found for social justice.  What I got out of it with the similarities were that it all had to do with equality and fairness with humans in social classes like the poor rich and middle class.  The word solidary also comes up a lot in most of the definitions and what is right or wrong in society. They were mostly the same not to much different .The most different one was the Catholic Church’s meaning with it being about charity and support for mankind.  My 6th quote of the definition seems to be the most reliable because it’s from someone that researched it and studied about it and I understand this definition the best. After reading all those definitions I get social justice better than I did before. I might approach thinking through social justices impactions of digital media by everyone is different and I’m not going talk about what I have and what others don’t because I know that there is a different social justice with everyone and every social classes has different views and different lifestyles. Celebrities tweeting all the things they have and not realizing that some don’t have anything. I still don’t understand it clearly but have a general idea there’s just too much that goes in to it and a big meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment