Saturday, September 22, 2012

service 1

Today at service it was my first time going there to tutor little kids. I picked the church of the covenant because i wanted to help tutor. I love to help little kids i think they are funny and i could entrain them and have fun teaching them. Its really cool when you see that you are making a difference for this kid and that you actually are helping out the best was when after we were done at service a parent came up to me at dismissal and thanked me for helping her child out his name was David he's in 3rd grade i helped him add subtract and multiply we also read a book or two because he said he had a hard time reading. I really liked the turnout on how many kids were there and how it was being run. The people in charge had it all set up and it ran smoothly and everyone had a place and the things needed to help the kids learn. I was really impressed on what they had to offer for the kids like games calculators pencils and books they had so much. I cant wait to keep doing my service i really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment